Sunday, May 6, 2012

A is for ALPHABET Challenge







It is time to announce my personal challenge for the month of May.

I will continue to take my camera with me as often as possible and while I am carting it around I will look for interesting pictures I can take using the letters of the alphebet.

I do not have to get the pictures in A,B,C order. I don't have to get one each day. I just need 26 pictures, one for each letter, by the end of the month.

The image above will not be my official letter "A" photo, but it seems so appropriate for this challenge that I decided to use it as the picture announcing the challenge. I found this precious piece of plastic in the RT 66, Nob Hill area of Albuquerque on an empty lot where a motel once stood. It could be from the marquee of that extinct motel. I picked it up and brought it home, to serve as a little bit of Rt66 memorabilia and inspiration.

I invite all of my readers (all one of them?) to participate with me in the ABC Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment