Sunday, May 13, 2012

STICKS & ............


As of last week I decided to think independently on the entire weekly challenge thing. IF I see a challenge somewhere that entices me to play along, I will. If I don't, I can easily come up with my own theme.
In the Smugmug Daily Forum someone suggested a STICK challenge. It was Friday. It was a fun challenge. Who would have thought that a stick could be so photogenic. I enjoyed thinking about what to photograph, because a stick isn't just a stick, as you'll see with my variety of "sticks." And then there are the quotes. I'll include a few here.

TYPES OF STICKS:

Cinnamon Sticks


Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.  ~Chinese Proverb


Flattery is like chewing gum. Enjoy it but don't swallow it.   ~*Hank Ketchum


Pixy Styx



A cross is just two sticks of wood nailed together.


The Hiking Stick


El Jay was my production assistant and a stick in his hand becomes a sword.



No comments:

Post a Comment