Monday, April 7, 2014

Foto Restoration



While in Utah I photgraphed an old foto album belonging to my great grandmother Ariadne Tranquilla Huffacre Gardner. It has been a year, but I have not completed processing the photos from the album. These are only a few of the images there. 

One of my photography specialties is photo restoration. If you have old pictures that need restoration, please, contact me at gardner@unm.edu for a quote. I will do restoration work for free IF the pictures are of my own ancestors.


 I am not sure who these people are. If you recognize them, please, contact me. The background is the back of the album. The side by side fotos are the before and after. The album is in very poor condition, so i decided not to pull the fotos from their pages.

 This is a foto of Joseph Smith Gardner and his beautiful bride Ariadne Huffacre. 
I blogged about this foto here.

 My father believes this is a foto of one of Ariadne's sisters with her husband. 
I just love that hat.


 Jane Park Gardner, one of Archibald Gardner's wives.

I do not know who this woman is. Again, if you recognize her, please, contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment