Thursday, April 12, 2012

Work . In . Progress

Several times lately I've been asked to define my photography style in three words. I've asked friends to share with me three adjectives that describe my work (and I'll share that in a future BLOG post.) Some of the answers were awesome, yet.... I just don't know. What is my style?

I was going through some of my old pictures--and they aren't that old, pictures I took in 2009 until now--and I can see my growth.  When people see my work, though, it isn't the people pictures that I love taking that I get the most compliments from, but the more commercial, nature-type images. It makes me question if I should go that direction, instead....?

Who am I? Where am I going?

I felt these two seem to fit......
Capturing . Life . Unscripted 
& Work . in . Progress

Here are a few pictures taken this week as I walked home after taking El Jay to school--all part of my personal 30-day challenge to take the camera everywhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment