Sunday, March 18, 2012

Indigo is Melancholy Blue

I don't even know what week it is in the My Four Hens Challenge. The theme was blue. I didn't get any blue images, but I'll share my favorite three.

 I really am feeling blue. It has been a rough month and it's just barely half over. However.... I got good news today and I may go buy my new camera this week. Although my budget is only $500 and that means bottom of the line Canon Rebel. BUT it isn't as much the camera (and I do have an awesome lens) as it is the eye behind the camera and post processing.... and I know I have the eye and the ability. I just need to believe more in myself and make that leap into the unknown world of being a professional.



1 comment:

  1. I love the action of the scooters, and the feet... You do have a good eye! Be not afraid...! I LOVE the one of the birds! the colors are amazing! it looks very professional!

    ReplyDelete