Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Day at the Beach

A Family Outing at Cemetery Point, Huntsville, UT.

I am sorry that most of the time this past year my blogs have been Family Fotos. I made a choice while battling cancer to take a break from shooting, from building my portfolio and clientele, from working with other people. Frankly, I do not feel well and I tire easily and I want to give my clients 100%. I am now arranging sittings on a limited basis. I really need to do this. it is time.

When the kids and I go somewhere I ALWAYS take my faithful camera. I always get more than enough images. I think a non-family member would be pleased to get the great pictures I am taking.  On this day, the light was fading fast, but it was gorgeous. We had taken a drive and were all dressed casually. I stood back as an observer taking what might be classified as Storytelling and Life Style images. It was more about getting out of the house and having fun than it was about posing. I think we succeeded.













No comments:

Post a Comment