Sunday, October 5, 2014

Heather & Steve

I was positive that I had shared this wonderful wedding. Apparently, I did not. 

When I shoot a wedding--and I love all that is involved in sharing the full, long, hectic day with the Bride & Groom--I love to get all of the details. Shooting a wedding is about a life event. It is the day the bride has usually dreamed of and planned for a lifetime.  It's important to get images of the ceremony, the posed group shots, cutting the cake, etc.... but it is also about the small details--what was the weather like, what time of year was it, the flowers and other decor`, the guests.... When selling a wedding people want to see the romantic images, but when an album is created they want to show the full scope of what the day was like.

This is an older couple, but it was still important to record her special day.



























No comments:

Post a Comment