Thursday, October 16, 2014

Crowd Fund Raising

My children have organized a fund raiser to help me with the cost of cancer, of not being able to work, for day to day expenses, and eventually to move into my own place. More than anything.... I want to be independent again. I want to live in my own little house with Logan and the dog. I want to go to work everyday. I want to take people pictures and make $$$ while I do. I want to finish college..... but my life is on hold.

First, I have to be cancer-free. I have to be well again. I can do this. I can. I can. Just not today. Not yet and I need help until I can reach the level of independence again.

If you read this--and I doubt I have very many people following me here--please, share the go fund me link with your family and friends. Please. The more shares we get, the more people it will reach and the more chances there are that we will raise the amount of money we need to achieve our goals.

Thank you.

GOFUNDME Link :-)


 The Boy. The Mom. And the dog.
Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment