Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Catch Up


OK.... I know.

I have a lot of catching up to do. I read somewhere that you should plan your blogging six-months in advance, always using images you already have--not the most recent. In that case, I could easily add a new post everyday for several months, at least. Personally, when I peruse other photo blogs, I like seeing:                
  1. That they are posting regularly--at least once a week, but two or three posts is good.
  2. That they have posted within the last 7 to 10 days.
  3.  I love to see new things. "Here is a look at Saturday's shoot." And instead of Valentine's photos you see Halloween. I kind of think, "HUH?"

In my case, my plan is to continue to blog about the Project 52 photos weekly. Blog about my new photo shoots. And Ketchup.... ok, to get caught up. I have several photo shoots to share and I want to post my 12 favorite images from 2011 and I want to share a series of My All Time Best Images from the Smugmug Daily Community. That is a lot of work, but I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment