Friday, January 13, 2012

Project 52: Week two: LIFE

I have three pictures I could use for this project this week. In their own way they are each about life and living. And I still don't know which one to use. They are each different with their own unique message about life. I like them each for different reasons. These are the two I have decided, as I write this, not to use for this challenge.

I took this one on Thursday at the Rio Grande Zoo. The baby Giraffe, Amani, was playing peek-a-boo with us. Here she was... four-months old and like all children she was playful. She watched us. Curious. Yet, wary. I saw LIFE in this inter-action.


 I love this one. I love how joyful and carefree El Jay is. I remember how much I loved to swing as a child. How free I felt. This is LIFE.
 

My third choice? The one I have decided to use for the theme of LIFE?
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment