Thursday, January 12, 2012

Danielle & Bob's Engagement Shoot


The image above was from a photo shoot I did in October. I loved the lines and the emotion in this image, but the couple was too dark to make it a useable image as-is. I played with it in photoshop and created this--which I really love. As an emerging Photographer and Artist I am still developing my skills and my personal style. I can already see that part of WHO I am involves creating an artist magic in my images. I still love the simplicity of traditional portraiture, but I am enchanted with what I can do digitally.  I can easily see this used for an engagement or save the date type of card. This will definitely be in my portfolio and probably my gallery show next year.

More images below of Danielle and Bob.





No comments:

Post a Comment